For twenty years, NTEN has led the nonprofit sector in technology capacity building for organizations of all sizes and mission-focus. But today, nonprofits face immense challenges to their missions as the pandemic forced them to shift their program delivery online. It’s become more urgent than ever for nonprofit staff to receive training and on-going support.
NTEN’s 15 years of research has consistently shown that nonprofit staff report having the tools they need but not the training to use them well. NTEN’s focus on ensuring all nonprofits can meet their missions and their community’s needs through the strategic and racially equitable use of technology has never been more needed.
Partner with NTEN to support your grantees and ensure they have the skills and knowledge they need to address their communities’ urgent needs.
NTEN works with diverse partners to ensure capacity building is accessible to their grantees and organizations across the U.S., Canada, and beyond.
- Leadership Development: NTEN’s two professional certificates position nonprofit staff to successfully take on new projects, new titles, and new jobs with the knowledge to budget, plan, and manage technology across an organization.
- Cohort Learning: We know the value of community and have programs that combine networking, peer resourcing, and learning so organizations can advance a technology need today and have a network to support them in the future.
- Assessments and Coaching: For so many organizations, the biggest challenge is knowing where to prioritize investment. NTEN’s assessment and community coaching programs enable organizations to benefit from our decades of data and real-world experience.
NTEN joins the Technology Association of Grantmakers and NetHope in calling on funders to support nonprofit technology in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. For detailed information on sponsoring NTEN’s research and programs, please review our available opportunities.
Learn more about funding NTENWe value partnerships with foundations, corporate funders, technology providers, and others ready to enable the nonprofit sector to excel. These partnerships always start with a conversation to find the best way to increase the skills and capacity of those you serve. Please provide your contact information, and Amy Sample Ward, NTEN's CEO, will follow up with you about how we can best collaborate.
NTEN partnered with The Technology Association for Grantmakers on two timely briefings in 2020 to elevate the conversation about philanthropy’s role in infrastructure for the nonprofit sector:
- Read Call for Nonprofit Tech Support During COVID-19 (published April 28, 2020)
- Download Roadmap for Funders: Investing in Digital Infrastructure (published August 12, 2020)