- About NTEN
- NTEN Blog
- NTEN Connect Newsletter
- NTEN:Change Journal
- Nonprofit Benchmarks
- NTEN Webinars
- Resources by Topic
- Submission Guidelines
- Support NTEN
Tech Leadership Academy Application
Thank you for your interest in the Tech Leadership Academy. Before completing this application, please review the application guidelines.
The Technology Leadership Academy is designed to help nonprofit staff who manage technology. NTEN will carefully evaluate all applicants for appropriate placement at the Academy. To this end, applicants should consider:
1. The application is to be completed by an executive level staffer of the applying organization.
2. To participate in the Academy and qualify for funding assistance, the organization must be willing and able to have both an executive level staffer and a tech-responsible individual attend the weekly webinars.
3. Acceptance to the Academy is also contingent upon:
- Organizational capacity and desire to turn Academy training into substantive organizational change.
- The organization's clarity of focus on its specific technology needs and challenges.
4. Application deadline
- The deadline to apply for the June/July cohort is May 24. Applicants will be notified by May 30. TLA will begin on June 3 and run through July 28
- The deadline to apply for the July/August cohort is June 28. Applicants will be notified by July 5. TLA will begin on July 8 and run through August 30.
5. Systems Requirements: A reliable phone & internet connection willbe required to participate. If you have questions about your system set-up, please contact Lindsay at email@example.com.
If you qualify and wish to apply, please fill out the form below.