- About NTEN
- NTEN Blog
- NTEN Connect Newsletter
- NTEN: Change Journal
- Nonprofit Benchmarks
- NTEN Webinars
- Resources by Topic
- Case Studies
- Submission Guidelines
- Support NTEN
Tech Leadership Academy Application
Thank you for your interest in the Tech Leadership Academy. Before completing this application, please review the application guidelines.
The Technology Leadership Academy is designed to help nonprofit staff who manage technology. NTEN will carefully evaluate all applicants for appropriate placement at the Academy. To this end, applicants should consider:
1. The application is to be completed by an executive level staffer of the applying organization.
2. To participate in the Academy and qualify for funding assistance, the organization must be willing and able to have both an executive level staffer and a tech-responsible individual attend the weekly webinars.
3. Acceptance to the Academy is also contingent upon:
- Organizational capacity and desire to turn Academy training into substantive organizational change.
- The organization's clarity of focus on its specific technology needs and challenges.
4. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. If a deadline has passed, you will be considered for the next cohort in session. To be considered for a cohort, we must receive your applications by the following deadlines:
- The deadline to apply for the April 2014 cohort is March 5, 2014.
- The deadline to apply for the June 2014 cohort is May 5, 2014,
- The deadline to apply for the August 2014 cohort is July 5, 2015.
5. Systems Requirements: A reliable phone & internet connection willbe required to participate. If you have questions about your system set-up, please contact Julia Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you qualify and wish to apply, please fill out the form below.