We all know that dating is no easy feat, since the key to relationships is effective communication with a complex individual who has unique needs and preferences. But if you can make them feel understood and appreciated, you might just win their heart.
In essence, this is exactly what you want to do with your constituents: make them feel important so that they are enticed to support your Nonprofit. But the difference is, there isn’t one unique individual that you need to woo – there are hundreds, or thousands, or even hundreds of thousands.
Technology can help automate and customize communication to the masses, but no one wants to have a relationship with a robot. So the challenge is how do you leverage the latest software but also keep it real, personal and authentic?
During this entertaining and interactive session, we will help you build a communications plan that utilizes automation in a way that creates a deep, 1to1 relationship with your stakeholders.
- The important donor data most nonprofits are forgetting to collect
- How to spend less on marketing (and still increase responses) by leveraging data in every communication.
- The 5 common mistakes that will make even your mom not want to open your emails
- How to connect better by spending more time listening and less time announcing on social media
- Technology that can be the “ears”of your organization, allowing you to effortlessly analyze donor data to understand preferences and needs.
You’ll walk away with a ton of new ideas to revolutionize stakeholder communication, and the practical hands on experience in order to implement them.