Everyone says content is king, right? It’s true. And in today’s digital world of ever shrinking attention spans, you can’t turn around without tripping over somebody who wants to tell you all about how to optimize, visualize, monetize or strategize the heck out of your content, whether it’s your website, blog, social media account or newsletter.
This sounds all well and good – obviously – until you realize that everyone always seems to skip the step where this fantastically promotable, marketable, shareable content has to come from somewhere. It doesn’t just spring from the ground fully formed like Athena bursting forth from Zeus’ head. And if your job description includes being a content creator, all the optimization in the world won’t help you if you can’t produce the content in the first place.
Topics we’ll consider and discuss –
- How to determine what types of content make most sense for your organization.
- How to identify internal content creation resources.
- Are all content platforms created equal?
- How to DIY graphics, GIFs and vids.
- How to repurpose, refresh or otherwise extend the life of your existing content.
- How to find and curate existing content that’s relevant to your audience.
- How to answer people who ask you if you “can make me a fun engagement piece about X”.
- And we’ll surely come up with more.
If you write, blog, email, produce videos, graphics or GIFs – or even if you just need to use any of those things in your day to day – let’s talk. (It’ll be fun!)