Build Your All-Staff Team of Powerful Marketers
You need to extend your reach, but your non-marketing colleagues say the wrong things. Front-line and program staff need support in capturing insights and stories that convey your key messages.
We can’t communicate alone, especially since our front-line staff, board members, and other colleagues are constantly discussing our organizations with supporters, program participants, and friends and families. That’s what we do, especially since most of us spend SO many hours working.
Yet all too frequently, marketers and fundraisers find ourselves frustrated and stuck. We’re unable to “make” colleagues into the insight and story gatherers we depend on to accurately shape and personalize the stories most likely to be remembered and repeated, and the powerful messengers we so desperately need to strengthen supporter relationships and expand reach.
Join us to learn everything you need to launch your confident, competent all-staff marketers, including how to:
- Build buy-in and support
- Design the approach that will work best for your organization
- Pinpoint the best launch opportunity and timing
- Identify and recruit the members of your first team
- Create tools, content, and systems to launch and support your marketers (and make it easy for them to do a great job)
- Train them to spot great stories and key insights, and gather all the key elements
- Train them to share the right messages with the right people at the right time, with ease
- Thank and reward them for increasing your organization’s reach and supporter actions!
Findlay Hope House for the Homeless
Angela fights homelessness and poverty by day. She chases her dogs and small children by night. Chocolate.
Virginia Community Healthcare Association
Director of Communications and Outreach
As Director of Communications and Outreach, Ms. Dove coordinates with the CEO and senior peer groups within the organization as the communications partner on a variety of strategic initiatives. Mobilizing over 20 years of experience and her creative talents, Lisa directs the strategy for all methods and tools used for communications, outreach and marketing to consistently articulate the mission of her organization and ensure that it is viewed as the primary source, disseminator, and conduit of information within its diverse network and constituent base. She enjoys whitewater kayaking, dabbling in art and photography, and creating adventure games which include things like codes, ciphers, riddles, puzzles, secret agents, invisible inks, black lights, and unique gadgets that she's built for the adventures. PEXWXJYXYV ! TBIIALKB ! :)
Director, Marketing and Communications