- About NTEN
- NTEN Blog
- NTEN Connect Newsletter
- NTEN:Change Journal
- Nonprofit Benchmarks
- NTEN Webinars
- Resources by Topic
- Case Studies
- Submission Guidelines
- Support NTEN
2010 Nonprofit Social Network Benchmark Report
The second annual Nonprofit Social Network Benchmark Report, a joint project of Common Knowledge, thePort, and NTEN, has hard data and insights on the trends surrounding social networking technology as part of nonprofit organizations' marketing, communications, fundraising, and program services.
As it turns out, Facebook and Twitter really do count as work. That's right: the survey found that 86% of nonprofits have a presence on Facebook, and 60% are on Twitter, increased percentages over 2009 for both commercial social networks.
- Besides Facebook and Twitter, which commercial social network sites are nonprofits using most?
- How many members do nonprofits have on their social network communities?
- How are nonprofits marketing their social network sites?
- Are nonprofits successfully getting revenue from social networks?
- How are nonprofit peers resourcing social networks efforts?