- About NTEN
- NTEN Blog
- NTEN Connect Newsletter
- NTEN:Change Journal
- Nonprofit Benchmarks
- NTEN Webinars
- Resources by Topic
- Submission Guidelines
- Support NTEN
2009 Nonprofit Social Network Survey Report
Submitted by Brett on Wed, 05/20/2009 - 1:18pm
According to a survey conducted in March 2009 by NTEN, Common Knowledge, and ThePort, social networking has become an integral part of nonprofits’ online strategy. Of the 929 respondents to a survey, nearly three-quarters (74.2%) have a presence on Facebook, and 30.9% have one or more social networking communities on their own web site.
You'll also learn:
- Besides Facebook, which commercial social network sites are nonprofits using most?
- How many members do nonprofits have on their social network communities?
- How are nonprofits marketing their social network sites?
- Are nonprofits successfully getting revenue from social networks?
- How are nonprofit peers resourcing social networks efforts?
But don’t take our word for it. Download the report and read it yourself. It's free!