- About NTEN
- NTEN Blog
- NTEN Connect Newsletter
- NTEN:Change Journal
- Nonprofit Benchmarks
- NTEN Webinars
- Resources by Topic
- Submission Guidelines
- Support NTEN
NTEN: Change (A Quarterly Journal for Nonprofit Leaders)
The latest issue features:
- "Risks and Rewards for Nonprofit Leaders", by Akaya Windwood, Rockwood Leadership Institute.
- "We're All in This Boat Together (Steam Power and Your Social Media Policy), Lisa Colton, See3 Communications.
- Interview with Guidestar President and CEO Jacob Harold: Transparency and the Nonprofit Sector.
- Leadership Cheat Sheet: The Technology Risk Readiness Quiz for You and Your Board, from the Nonprofit Risk Management Center.
- Case Study: Data that Drives Efficiency and Measures Impact, YMCA of Metro Chicago.
Technology can help you and your organization bring about the change you want to see in the world.
Subscribe to the quarterly digital journal for nonprofit leaders, NTEN: Change, for free!
You'll be able to download the journal, view it on your computer, or even access it from your iPad, iPod Touch, or iPhone!
To subscribe, simply fill out the form below. You'll be able to access NTEN: Change immediately, and you'll also receive future issues automatically (you can unsubscribe at any time).