- About NTEN
- NTEN Blog
- NTEN Connect Newsletter
- NTEN:Change Journal
- Nonprofit Benchmarks
- NTEN Webinars
- Resources by Topic
- Case Studies
- Submission Guidelines
- Support NTEN
NTEN: Change (A Quarterly Journal for Nonprofit Leaders)
The latest issue features:
- Tips for Becoming a Trusted Voice, from Zan McColloch-Lussier, Mixtape Communications
- Determining the ‘Right’ Project, by Laura Dallas Burford, MA, PMP
- Survival of the Most Technological, by Todd Baylis, Qgiv
- Tech Tips for Executive Directors: The Non-Geek/Nonprofit Guide to Keeping Current on Technology, from Cindy Leonard, Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management at Robert Morris University
- "Should we use that fancy new technology?” a helpful infographic from Idealware
Technology can help you and your organization bring about the change you want to see in the world.
Subscribe to the quarterly digital journal for nonprofit leaders, NTEN: Change, for free!
You'll be able to download the journal, view it on your computer, or even access it from your iPad, iPod Touch, or iPhone!
To subscribe, simply fill out the form below. You'll be able to access NTEN: Change immediately, and you'll also receive future issues automatically (you can unsubscribe at any time).