- About NTEN
- NTEN Blog
- NTEN Connect Newsletter
- NTEN: Change Journal
- Nonprofit Benchmarks
- NTEN Webinars
- Resources by Topic
- Case Studies
- Submission Guidelines
- Support NTEN
NTEN: Change (A Quarterly Journal for Nonprofit Leaders)
The latest issue features:
- The Future of Technology by Willa Seldon, The Bridgespan Group
- Scaling Up Social Change, by Jesse Littlewood, EchoDitto
- The Three Elements Behind Successful Technology Change in Organizations, by Michael Reardon, Blackbaud, and Andi Sobbe, the University of N.C. – Chapel Hill
- The Evolving Role of IT on Leadership, by Steve McDonell, ACHIEVA
- PETA vs. SeaWorld, by Bonnie McEwan, the New School & BonnieMcEwan.com
Technology can help you and your organization bring about the change you want to see in the world.
Subscribe to the quarterly digital journal for nonprofit leaders, NTEN: Change, for free!
You'll be able to download the journal, view it on your computer, or even access it from your iPad, iPod Touch, or iPhone!
To subscribe, simply fill out the form below. You'll be able to access NTEN: Change immediately, and you'll also receive future issues automatically (you can unsubscribe at any time).