- About NTEN
- NTEN Blog
- NTEN Connect Newsletter
- NTEN:Change Journal
- Nonprofit Benchmarks
- NTEN Webinars
- Resources by Topic
- Case Studies
- Submission Guidelines
- Support NTEN
NTEN: Change (A Quarterly Journal for Nonprofit Leaders)
The latest issue features:
- "Testing the Waters With Mobile Technology: What You and Your Peers are Finding", by Kyle Henri Andrei, Idealware.
- "A Mobile Silent Auction", Josh Hirsch, The Weiss School.
- "Three Things You Should Know About Your Mobile Supporters" from Claire Kerr, Artez Interactive.
- Leadership Cheat Sheet: 10 Steps for Planning Your Nonprofit App, from Allyson Kapin, Rad Campaign.
- Case Study: Mobility and Program Delivery, Headway Emotional Health Services.
Technology can help you and your organization bring about the change you want to see in the world.
Subscribe to the quarterly digital journal for nonprofit leaders, NTEN: Change, for free!
You'll be able to download the journal, view it on your computer, or even access it from your iPad, iPod Touch, or iPhone!
To subscribe, simply fill out the form below. You'll be able to access NTEN: Change immediately, and you'll also receive future issues automatically (you can unsubscribe at any time).