- About NTEN
- NTEN Blog
- NTEN Connect Newsletter
- NTEN:Change Journal
- Nonprofit Benchmarks
- NTEN Webinars
- Resources by Topic
- Case Studies
- Submission Guidelines
- Support NTEN
Science Fair at the NTC
The 2014 Science Fair will take place March 13-14, 2014, at the Marriott Wardman Park, Washington, DC. It will be open to the NTC attendees and the public.
The Science Fair is an opportunity for companies and organizations that provide technology services to the nonprofit sector to show off their latest and greatest offerings to everyone attending the Nonprofit Technology Conference. This marketplace of ideas is filled with simultaneous presentations and hands-on demos, and includes the conference's Opening Reception, so we hope you don't miss it! NTEN will conduct a special drawing at the Science Fair. You could win one of several great prizes like an iPad or Xbox, from us or one of the many great exhibitor giveaways!
Where does the Science Fair take place?
The Science Fair takes place at the Marriott Wardman Park, Washington DC. It is onsite in the same space as the Nonprofit Technology Conference and integral part of the NTC experience.
When is the Science Fair?
The Science Fair is scheduled the first two days of the NTC, on March 13-14, 2014.
Why exhibit at the Science Fair?
The NTC Science Fair is designed so that our community can make personal connections with the people who help manage our sector's tools, systems, and solutions. With more than 2,000 nonprofit leaders onsite, as an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to make those personal connections and help be part of the movement to lead our sector in using technology to create more social good in the world.
What is included with each booth package purchase?
- One (1) full meeting exhibitor registration and the opportunity to purchase one (1) additional paid registration for $499 if that registration is made by January 31, 2014
- Wireless high-speed internet access (hardline internet access available for an additional $100 line)
- Access to electrical power
- Company listing in the conference guides* (print and digital), including a 25-word company description
- 2014 "I'm exhibiting at NTC" logo to use in marketing to post on your website
- Link from www.nten.org/science-fair to your website
- Back wall and side rail drape, two (2) chairs, wastebasket, and ID sign
- Listing in Show Map distributed onsite**
*Company name and 25 word description must be received by NTEN by December 30, 2013 in order to be eligible for this benefit
**Company name must be signed up before January 31, 2014
Booth Prices and Deadlines
All booth prices are for 10x10' units of multiples thereof unless otherwise indicated.
|Member||June 15-October 31, 2013||November 1, 2013-February 1, 2014|
|New Member||June 15-October 31, 2013||November 1, 2013-February 1, 2014|
*All NTC Exhibitors must be NTEN members. Visit here more information about NTEN membership.
Nonprofit Exhibition Grant Available
A grant is available to assist small, nonprofit organizations to exhibit at the NTC. The grant will allow for a 50% discount of the booth cost for qualifying organizations.
- Have an annual operating budget of less than $5 million
- Be classified as a nonprofit organization with 501(c)(3) status
- Apply at http://NTEN.org/ntc/exhibitgrant by January 31, 2014