16NTC Salesforce Day
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
$20 additional registration for NTC attendees
$40 registration if not attending NTC
Are you one of the tens of thousands of nonprofit organizations who have received free Salesforce licenses and are using the platform to power your mission? Are you considering getting Salesforce for your organization? Are you helping your organization get to the next level with Salesforce? Are you a technology provider who advises nonprofits on systems to manage their donors, collect program data, or communicate with their constituents?
The content of this full-day event will be geared toward IT decision makers who either currently manage, or are considering, the Salesforce CRM (Constituent Relationship Management) platform. With this focus, this event will be applicable to Salesforce professional service providers specializing in the nonprofit sector, in-house nonprofit software developers, Salesforce power users, and executive nonprofit staff responsible for managing Salesforce.
Please stay tuned to this page for more detailed agenda information as our event approaches. If you are a Salesforce.org Partner interested in contributing to content please contact foundationpartners@salesforce.
Travel & Logistics
Date: Tuesday, March 22
Time: 9am-5pm (Breakfast and check-in: 8:30am)
Location: San Jose Convention Center, 150 W. San Carlos St, San Jose, CA 95113
Room: Executive Ballroom Room 210B, Second Floor (near the San Jose Marriott)
Parking is available at the Convention Center Garage for a fee. The light rail goes directly to the Convention Center. Learn more on the 16NTC Travel page.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
For full conference attendees: If you are already registered for the 16NTC and want to add on this workshop to your 16NTC experience, email email@example.com and NTEN staff will manage this for you.
8:30 AM Breakfast & Check-In
9:00 AM Salesforce Day Kickoff
Innovating for Social Change is not just about becoming more efficient it is about innovation. At Salesforce.org we have learned that true innovation is not a solo sport. It is going to take a village or as we like to say a Community to make the kind of change necessary to transform our communities in 1000’s of small and big ways. Join us as we kickoff Salesforce Day at NTC exploring just a few stories of how nonprofits are innovating for their mission and the critical role the community has played in supporting their continued impact.
10:00 AM Breakouts
- Planning for Results: Your First Steps to Your Organization’s Implementation, Exponent Partners
- Donor Segmentation for Fundraising Appeals – Strategies and Tactics for Every Size Org, BrightStep Partners
- Creating a Great Employee Experience with the Lightning Experience (Workshop), Appirio
11:00 AM Breakouts
- You have Salesforce, now what?, Cloud For Good
- Using Twilio to communicate with Constituents, Echo Technology Solutions
- Building your Donor Personas: The Key to Marketing for Fundraising Success (Workshop), Idealist Consulting
11:45 AM Lunch
1:00 PM Breakouts
- Getting Involved in the Community, & Taking it to the Next Level, PICnet Inc. and WorldsTouch
- Salesforce tools for Creepy Marketing: Pardot & Marketing Cloud, Idealist Consulting
- CRM Roadmaps: Strategic Planning for CRM (Workshop), Heller Consulting
2:00 PM Breakouts
- Most Useful Apps for Nonprofits, Confluence
- Dream Big, Execute Smart: Innovative Fundraising Strategies for Mission Fulfillment, Classy
- Trailhead for Nonprofits (Workshop), Salesforce.org
3:00 PM Ignite! Sessions
- Community Impact on Nonprofit Starter Pack (NPSP), Kell Partners
- 10 Tips to Get Started Successfully with Salesforce for Social Change, Longshore Consulting
- The Future of Fundraising, Classy
- From Admin to Systems Architect – Repositioning your role within your nonprofit!, BrightStep Partners
- Nobody is Using my System! Best Practices for Sure-Fire System Adoption, Exponent
- 7 Tips to Improve Your Email and CRM Integration, Longshore Consulting
- 5 Main Reasons You Need to Upgrade to NPSP 3.0, Cloud For Good
4:15 PM HUB Community Office Hours Live!
After the event please share you feedback in this brief five question evaluation.