Ever wondered what it takes to put on the largest conference of changemakers that put tech to work for their causes? Volunteering is a great way to go behind the scenes and contribute to the experience that is the NTC.
Not only will you be an important part of the conference, but there are some great benefits to volunteering at the NTC:
- Network and build connections with other volunteers, NTEN staff, and 17NTC speakers
- Volunteers will receive a discounted rate of $199
- Volunteers serve up to eight hours and will need to check in and out of their shifts
- Assist NTEN staff with various aspects of the 17NTC, including: managing information and registration lines, providing assistance to the speaker(s) as needed, helping exhibitors and sponsors in the Exhibit Hall, and stuffing tote bags with exhibitor/sponsor materials.
- Recognize that volunteer shifts conflict with one or more breakout session.
Volunteer slots are assigned on a first come first serve basis. We will begin notifying applicants by early January.