The Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) is the nonprofit sector’s signature technology event. We assemble over 2,000 of the best and brightest nonprofit professionals from around the world. Together, they collaborate, innovate, and discover new ways to spark change with technology.
With over 100 sessions exploring technologies, best strategies, and pressing issues; an exhibit hall highlighting the latest nonprofit products and services; and networking events every evening, the NTC is an event that cannot be missed!
The NTC is produced by NTEN, the Nonprofit Technology Network, the membership organization of nonprofit technology professionals. Read the values we hold as an organization, explore our services and programs and become a member of NTEN today.
Share the NTC
Want to help spread the word about the 2016 Nonprofit Technology Conference (16NTC)? We put together a short promo kit and created some shareable images to make it easy to talk about the 16NTC with your network.
Please reach out to Allison, email@example.com, if you have any questions or ideas on how to use this kit. Thank you!
- Want to learn how tech can be used for change? Register for @NTENorg’s #Nonprofit Technology Conference! nten.org/ntc #16NTC
- Need to convince your boss to send you to #16NTC? @NTENorg has a few tips to help you make the case bit.ly/1NPHHI4 #nptech
- Each year over 2,000 people gather to talk about how tech can change the world. Will you be one of them? nten.org/ntc #16NTC
- Geeks unite! Register for @NTENorg’s #Nonprofit Technology Conference! nten.org/ntc #16NTC
- Top 5 reasons to attend @NTENorg‘s #16NTC bit.ly/Go16NTC: #1 Over 100 engaging sessions! 📝 #nptech
- Top 5 reasons to attend @NTENorg‘s #16NTC bit.ly/Go16NTC: #2 You can get support in Drupal, WordPress, and Salesforce! 🙌 #nptech
- Top 5 reasons to attend @NTENorg‘s #16NTC bit.ly/Go16NTC: #3 You can get on stage and share your big idea! 🎤 #nptech
- Top 5 reasons to attend @NTENorg’s #16NTC bit.ly/Go16NTC: #4 You can expand (and serve) your community of fellow techies 😎 #nptech
- Top 5 reasons to attend @NTENorg‘s #16NTC bit.ly/Go16NTC: #5 The NTEN team is always ready to help you out! 💪#nptech
Facebook / LinkedIn / G+
Passionate community? Check. Cutting-edge technology? Check. Over 100 opportunities for learning and connecting? Check! Get the ideas, support, and skills you need to master technology and change the world at the 2016 Nonprofit Technology Conference (#16NTC) in March! Learn more and register here http://nten.org/ntc
Email / Newsletter / Blog
Subject line/title: Ready to learn how your org can use tech to fulfill your mission?
Each day it feels as if a new technology tool emerges. Just as you master one (Salesforce! Periscope! Microsoft Cloud!) another pops up promising to help you work faster and better than before. How can you stay on top of trends, learn best practices, and get the support you need to use technology in a way that will truly fulfill your mission?
The 2016 Nonprofit Technology Conference (16NTC) offers the community and knowledge you need to cut through the noise. In San Jose, California from March 23 – 25, over 2,000 of your peers will gather to share ideas, tactics, and strategies on using tech. Learn more and register here.
We hope you’ll take advantage of this opportunity. If you have any questions about the conference, reach out to the organizers at NTEN: Nonprofit Technology Network firstname.lastname@example.org.