Thank you for supporting NTEN! Your championship is invaluable. Use these tools to help us reach a wider network of nonprofit professionals. Together, we can enable the nonprofit community to strategically use technology to make the world a better, just, and equitable place.
Use these sample social media posts below, or create your own!
Many thanks in advance,
Team Membership & Engagement (email@example.com)
Share on Twitter
- Each year over 2,000 people gather to talk about how tech can change the world. Will you be one of them? http://www.nten.org/ntc/ #17NTC
- Geeks unite! Register for @NTENorg’s #Nonprofit Technology Conference! http://www.nten.org/ntc/ #17NTC
- Learn and connect with 2,000 nonprofit pros AND maintain your credentials! Earn CRFE and CAE credits at #17NTC http://www.nten.org/ntc/
- Invest in your career of doing good! Join me at the 2017 #Nonprofit Technology Conference! http://www.nten.org/ntc/ #17NTC
- Need help making the case for #nonprofit professional development? Check out @NTENorg’s justification kit http://www.nten.org/ntc/about-the-ntc/justification-kit/ #17NTC
Share on Facebook / LinkedIn / G+
- Passionate community? Check. Cutting-edge technology? Check. Over 100 opportunities for learning and connecting? Check! Get the ideas, support, and skills you need to master technology and change the world at the 2017 Nonprofit Technology Conference in March! Learn more and register. http://nten.org/ntc
- I’m going! → Don’t miss NTEN: The Nonprofit Technology Network’s annual Nonprofit Technology Conference: 100+ sessions, networking, and FUN with over 2,000 nonprofit professionals from about the sector and around the world! http://nten.org/ntc
Share by Email / Newsletter / Blog
Subject/title: Ready to learn how your org can use tech to fulfill your mission?
Each day it feels as if a new technology tool emerges. Just as you master one (Salesforce! Periscope! Microsoft Cloud!) another pops up promising to help you work faster and better than before. How can you stay on top of trends, learn best practices, and get the support you need to use technology in a way that will truly fulfill your mission?
The 2017 Nonprofit Technology Conference (17NTC) offers the community and knowledge you need to cut through the noise. In Washington, DC from March 23 – 25, over 2,000 nonprofit professionals will gather to share ideas, tactics, and strategies on using tech. Learn more and register: http://nten.org/ntc.
I went to my first NTC in 2005 and discovered a great community. I usually describe NTEN as “techies who want to do good and nonprofit folks who want to do tech.” It’s a special group of folks looking to make the world a better place.
Michael DeChiara, Community Foundation of Western Mass