- About NTEN
- NTEN Blog
- NTEN Connect Newsletter
- NTEN: Change Journal
- Nonprofit Benchmarks
- NTEN Webinars
- Resources by Topic
- Case Studies
- Submission Guidelines
- Support NTEN
Networking Opportunities with NTEN
NTEN stands for for the Nonprofit Technology Network for a reason -- networking is a key part of what makes our community of 50,000+ members so valuable. We offer a number of ways for you to connect and network with other nonprofit and technical professionals:
- Communities of Practice (CoPs): online affinity groups
- 501 Tech Clubs: informal, local groups
- NTEN Discuss: super active nonprofit technology discussion list
Are you an NTEN Member? Get exclusive Member-only full access to the searchable directory of NTEN members and start networking. Be sure to add your contact information to your profile so others can find and connect with you.
Not a member yet? Find out more about becoming a member and join to take advantage of NTEN member benefits.
Find us on social media!
You can also connect through:
- Twitter hashtags #NTENlearn and #nptech. You can also follow NTEN staff!
- Google+ NPTech Community
- Looking for a job? Follow @NTENjobs for tweets with the latest posts from the Nonprofit Tech Job Board
Image: 501 Tech Club NYC