- About NTEN
- NTEN Blog
- NTEN Connect Newsletter
- NTEN: Change Journal
- Nonprofit Benchmarks
- NTEN Webinars
- Resources by Topic
- Case Studies
- Submission Guidelines
- Support NTEN
NTEN Guest Posts and Publications Submissions Guidelines
NTEN is a community of experts and practitioners in the nonprofit and technology sectors, and our resources are the result of community efforts and contributions. NTEN has a growing set of publications that provide guidance, examples, and inspiration for using technology effectively to achieve nonprofit organizational missions.
The following describe opportunities and requirements for contributing to NTEN publications.
General Guidelines and Considerations
NTEN’s publications both support our Mission and adhere to our Values. Unbiased and informative articles, how-tos, and case-studies are generally welcome for our consideration throughout the year. Please refer to NTEN’s editorial calendar for themes and topics around which NTEN publications and programming are planned.
- All NTEN resources, unless otherwise identified, are published under the CreativeCommons >Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
- Any research, outside resources, images, or other content included in an article submitted for publication must be cited properly, and the author of the article is responsible for securing any permissions before submitting to NTEN.
- Provide definitions of technology terms/jargon for non-technical readers
- Connect technology concepts and how-to’s to organizational strategy whenever possible
- Disclose any possible conflict of interest (employment, funding sources, etc.)
For general inquiries about NTEN publications, please contact Marketing & Publications Director, Joleen Ong: firstname.lastname@example.org.