The Support Analyst is responsible for the support of PPLM users, assigned systems, applications, and projects within the IST Department. This support includes: desktop hardware, printers, application support, security administration, telephone administration, department administration, and other projects.
- Provide outstanding customer service to end users on a variety of issues. Identify, research, and resolve technical problems..
- Track and monitor service requests, and respond quickly to customer requests.
- Create and maintain how-to documentation for common technical practices and procedures, as well as internal departmental documentation.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for assigned systems
- Manage operating system deployment program and perform installations as required
- Research and recommend technology purchases as assigned
- Manage and lead the IST New Hire Orientation program
- BA/BS or equivalent education in computer support required
- 1-3 years experience in Windows networking environments.
- Commitment to ensuring customer service and satisfaction at all seven PPLM locations, and experience supporting staff remotely.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and patience with a wide range of user knowledge and skills.
- Ability to work Tuesday through Saturday, and meet on call requirements to facilitate departmental and system emergency accessibility.
- A drivers’ license and consistent access to a vehicle
- Commitment to PPLM’s mission and values
Sexual Health Matters.
Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts has been a leader in promoting sexual health for more than 85 years. We believe that all people deserve the information and expert services to make informed, personal decisions that affect their health, their lives and their futures. We are the state’s leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services. We educate families and empower youth to make responsible choices that lead to healthier lives. We advocate for policies that improve sexual health.
Planned Parenthood offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes; Health and Dental insurance, retirement savings, a generous vacation package, flexible spending accounts, and many additional benefits.
Planned Parenthood is an equal opportunity employer.