Confluence Corporation is seeking an executive to lead our rapidly growing Salesforce practice. This position is responsible for service delivery, resource management, client satisfaction, partner relationships, and overall quality service delivery with repeatable processes. This is an executive position that reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Confluence is a leading provider of technology services to non-government organizations, public charities, foundations, associations, and a spectrum of other nonprofits nationwide since 2001. We provide a full range of services to our clients, from small enhancements of existing solutions, to multi-year, process reengineering through deployments involving complex integrations. Confluence maintains an excellent client satisfaction rating, and five stars on the Salesforce AppExchange. Our Salesforce practice is thriving.
We are seeking an experienced executive / professional to manage client and partner relationships, to sustain high quality delivery of projects with increasing complexity and size through standardized methodologies, and to expand our portfolio of products and services.
Primary Job Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Delivering projects on time and budget through standard and best practice methodologies
- Managing the Salesforce delivery staff
- Conducting regular reviews with project managers
- Creating collateral and participating in Salesforce events/partner events
- Establishing processes and procedures that promote high quality services
- Leading internal process improvements, standardizing project execution methodologies, and managing internal staff training
Successful candidates will enjoy creating methodologies and frameworks for continuous improvement, have excellent verbal and written skills, demonstrate initiative and ambition, work independently, multi-task and be part of senior leadership team. This position is located in Washington, DC or Los Angeles and relocation assistance is available if relocating within the District of Columbia.
- Experience managing (profit and loss responsibility) portfolio(s) of technology projects
- Experience leading and managing consulting staff – hiring, performance/salary reviews
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, preferably in technical field
- Experience in providing a vision and leading change
- Customer service orientation and good inter-personal needs; ability to get people to sign on to your agenda
- Experience providing business consulting
- Salesforce certification(s)/overall understanding of capabilities of product
- Experience with nonprofit organizations
- Familiarity with Capability Maturity Model/ISO certification or similar methodology
Salary is commensurate with experience. Confluence offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, 401k, vacation and holidays. Candidate must be willing and able to travel on occasion.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls will be accepted and please – no headhunters!
Confluence is a dynamic, fast growing Salesforce.org Impact Partner and a Salesforce.com Silver Partner that works almost exclusively for nonprofit organizations – including NGOs, charities, associations, foundations, and many other kinds of nonprofits. Headquartered in Washington, DC in a super-cool co-working space (www.wework.com) with a field office in Los Angeles, we have really wonderful clients. Our staff are engaged and highly talented at leveraging their skills in support of a diverse range of missions and causes from homelessness, animal welfare, literacy, poverty, hunger, advocacy, the environment and many other issues.