Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Primary duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Increase the annual fundraising support of Communities In Schools from individuals by helping to develop and implement a strategy for digital giving and engagement.
- Manage the direct-response and fundraising schedule for constituents by creating, delivering, editing and optimizing online constituent communications.
- Create, code and deploy HTML emails through the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Manage the production of two annual print appeals.
- Manage email automations using Salesforce and related applications to welcome and engage new constituents who come into contact with the organization.
- Identify donors from the direct-response program as annual fund and major gift level prospects on a quarterly basis.
- Coordinate with the Social Media and Website teams to ensure digital content is supportive of and consistent with organizational messaging.
- Track the results of fundraising campaigns, outbound email communications and eNewsletters and analyze results to improve outcomes. Report out to the Constituent Engagement and greater External Affairs teams on a monthly basis.
- Create and maintain a record of electronic solicitations, digital fundraising assets, written communications and online giving pages.
- Manage vendor relationships and stay abreast of digital fundraising and direct response trends.
Education and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree and minimum three years of progressively responsible fundraising experience.
- Proven experience with individual giving trends, campaigns and multi-channel fundraising within the nonprofit sector.
- Demonstrated advanced competency with verbal and written communication skills.
- High-level of interpersonal skills demonstrated in interactions with individuals at all levels, inside and outside the organization.
- Strong organizational and project management skills; adept at working under tight deadlines and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite, web platforms, and Salesforce-based applications is highly desired.
- CSS and SEO knowledge a plus.