If you live and breathe email marketing and want to see your work making a difference in the world, we want to talk to you.
TechSoup Global maintains the world’s largest nonprofit-specific communications channel. We currently reach more than 700,000 social-benefit organizations around the globe and are looking for a talented, creative “doer” to develop, implement, track, and optimize our ongoing digital marketing campaigns.
This role is critical to our vision of serving every social-benefit organization with the technology resources they need to operate at their full potential. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will drive ongoing improvements to existing programs while working with the Marketing and Content teams to develop and refine new ways to connect with our growing global constituency.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of one of the most impactful social enterprises on the planet and help serve the world’s best organizations. Read on to learn more about the specifics, and, if you are ready to join a dynamic team working to drive technology adoption and social impact at scale, we look forward to talking to you.
- Lead the brainstorming, production, planning, scheduling, and implementation of cross-departmental email marketing campaigns to positively impact revenue opportunities for technology products from our donor partners
- Project manage campaigns and keep the integrated marketing calendar up to date and ensure multiple campaigns are syndicated according to schedule.
- Support go-to-market planning and manage database strategy, project-manage all campaigns from start to finish, including preparing all email production elements and scheduling across departments.
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate, develop and write weekly email marketing campaigns, website promotional content, dedicated email communications and newsletters to our customer base.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touch points and provide regular reporting against objectives.
- Manage, track, and analyze ROI and campaign metrics resulting from all channel program activity; work to maximize email open, conversions and click rates, and increased member engagement as a barometer of success.
- Engage in the creation of global campaigns to be localized and delivered in partnership with our global network.
- Meet and work with diverse departments of internal and external stakeholders to coordinate marketing campaigns and ensure that organizational goals are being met.
- Work with copyediting, UX, and graphic-design teams to maintain standards and brand guidelines for domestic and international marketing efforts.
- Work with IT teams to ensure that marketing needs are supported.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for tools adoption where appropriate.
- Disseminate U.S. campaigns and marketing materials as toolkits to our global network, promoting an organization-wide communication strategy, and helping to develop their local programs.
- Maximize email open, conversions and click rates, and increased member engagement as a barometer of success.
- 5–7 years of proven working experience managing email marketing deliverables
- Experience in creating and producing email marketing campaigns that drive new opportunities
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising email campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Strong campaign-management and project-management skills
- Strong technology aptitude and ability to work creating digital marketing solutions
- Email marketing proficiency, email production, project management, marketing calendar management, campaign analytics, some copywriting, SSQ queries, technology marketing and enterprise level marketing automation knowledge
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated track record of creating compelling content assets
- Strong collaboration and partnering experience with peers and team members both inside and outside organization
- Experience with Marketo, production planning, and UI/UX copyediting, optimizing landing pages and user funnels, A/B and multivariate experiments, working knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BS/MS degree in marketing or related field