Everyone who works at World Food Program USA shares one crucial thing in common: a belief that hunger is the world’s most solvable problem. We believe that the U.S. can play a big part in making the dream of zero hunger a reality.
If you, too, share those ideals and want to make a difference, check out our openings. We are an organization that values mission-driven and team-oriented colleagues.
Want to be a part of what we do to make the world a better place? Join us today by applying below.
As a member of the Operations team, the Applications & Systems Administrator will report to the Director of Information Systems, and also work closely and in coordination with the Development, Communication and Public Policy teams. This position is responsible for planning, installing, configuring and maintaining enterprise applications. This exciting opportunity opens the door to exposure to various enterprise applications like Salesforce, Blackbaud, Engaging Networks, and Classy platforms
- Responsible for servers, databases, software, PCs, operating systems and telephone system
- Work closely with IT consultant
- Provide training and technical support for employees and database users
- Lead Salesforce administration and help with complex reports
- Design and generate custom reporting and set in place automated processes as necessary
- Participate in the development of database-related application development standards covering database creation, software placement, duplicate management, storage and auditing
- Plan and implement operating procedures for backup of database and recovery of information systems
- Manage regular data imports, in coordination with outside vendors
- Leverage internet and database resources to gather information on existing leads and accounts in Salesforce.com system
- Assist in establishing business rules and processes for ongoing data updates
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolve complex technical problems with enterprise application systems
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- 4-yr. college degree (B.A. or B.S.)
- 3-5 years of related experience, with an established record of relational database management
- Strong computer skills and experience with the following programs: Salesforce, Convio, Luminate, CRM, Excel, and other database programs
- Ability to work individually on projects and collaborate across teams
- Ability to organize time and work independently as well as part of a team, follow directions, and complete tasks in an effective manner
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Interest in and experience with humanitarian aid/international development and nonprofit organizations preferred