- About NTEN
- NTEN Blog
- NTEN Connect Newsletter
- NTEN:Change Journal
- Nonprofit Benchmarks
- NTEN Webinars
- Resources by Topic
- Case Studies
- Submission Guidelines
- Support NTEN
NTEN Community Series: Chicago
Cost: $40 for NTEN Members / $50 for non-Members
06/18/2012 1:00 pm
06/18/2012 5:00 pm
Join your local nonprofit community for NTEN Community Series: Chicago, a half-day conference featuring educational sessions and local speakers, covering a variety of nonprofit technology topics. The event will be held at The Chicago Community Trust, followed by a Chicago 501 Tech Club sponsored Happy Hour.
- 1:00 pm - Registration & Networking
- 1:30 pm - Welcome
- 1:40 pm - Opening Keynote: Jeff Shuck from Event360; discussing email marketing, engagement, and measurement
- 2:00 pm - Opening Panel: Erin Huizenga from EPIC, Carey Smith from I.C.Stars, Dan Michel from Feeding America; small, medium, and large organizations discussing Jeff's points about engagement, data, and measurement
- 2:30 pm - Networking break
- 2:45 pm - Concurrent breakout sessions:
- 3:45 pm - Networking break
- 4:00 pm - Concurrent breakout sessions:
- 5:00 pm - Head to the Chicago 501 Tech Club happy hour at Angels and Kings
About NTEN Community Series Events
Community Series Events provide an opportunity for NTEN members and non-members to gather in person and connect with their community while experiencing the top-notch educational content that you've come to expect from NTEN webinars and the NTC.
Special thanks to our Chicago partner, The Chicago Community Trust.
Materials from the 2012 event can be found under the "Resources" tab in the online group for the Chicago 501 Tech Club, here.