- About NTEN
- NTEN Blog
- NTEN Connect Newsletter
- NTEN:Change Journal
- Nonprofit Benchmarks
- NTEN Webinars
- Resources by Topic
- Case Studies
- Submission Guidelines
- Support NTEN
Online Nonprofit Technology Conference: Managing Technology to Meet Your Mission
In partnership with Jossey-Bass and LearningTimes, we're hosting a live, 2-day online conference based on our book, Managing Technology to Meet Your Mission: A Strategic Guide for Nonprofit Leaders. It will be divided up into 2 tracks of webcasts, interspersed with keynotes and Ask the Expert sessions to give attendees multiple opportunities to engage and learn.
What You Get
- Knowledge and skills from top experts and leaders in nonprofit technology
- Keynotes from Ami Dar of Idealist.org and Marnie Webb of TechSoup Global
- 15 live webcast sessions on need-to-know topics, many with Q&A
- All access after the conference to sessions which will be recorded and archived
- Easy access to the live event anywhere there is a connected computer
- No hotel or travel costs, time on airplanes, etc.
- Affordable professional development in an interactive learning environment
- Professional networking and sharing in an online community that “lives” after the event
- Very minimal environmental impact, just electricity to run some computers!
Geared towards the "Tech Responsible" individuals within any nonprofit organization (IT staff, Executive Directors, CIOs, CTOs, and others in charge of technology)
The online conference will cover what Tech and IT Leaders need to know to hone their skills and understanding in order to make better informed technology decisions. Those who attend this conference will leave better able to act as leaders in managing the intersection of mission and technology unique to their organization.
You can view the detailed agenda here.