With so many new platforms and tricks of the trade, it’s all too easy to focus on the trees and lose sight of the proverbial forest. It’s understandable—the trees are right in front of our faces. We’re transfixed over Facebook likes and shares, how to maximize our email open & click-through rates, or how to position ourselves on Instagram.
However, it’s important to step back, transcend the minutiae, and examine your online strategy as a whole. What core benefit does your organization offer? Who are you trying to reach and why? Is your messaging on target and consistent? Do your platforms interlink and support each other? And most importantly: Does your online strategy clearly support your organization’s mission and goals in a tangible, concrete way?
In this webinar we will review the five fundamental steps to a successful online strategy:
- Define a clear strategy
- Create a solid website/CRM hub
- Build an engaged community of supporters
- Launch campaigns
- Monitor results in a meaningful way
By the end of the workshop, you will have the overarching vision to help you:
- Define a clear online strategy
- Understand the placement of different communication channels and how they should complement and integrate with each other
- Know how to identify useful indicators and build a practical evaluation plan