Who should attend? This webinar focuses on how to leverage your online communications to boost your fundraising efforts. If you’re taking your first steps into online fundraising or looking for a refresher on online fundraising bets practices, this webinar is for you.
What’s it about? In this webinar you’ll discover how to realize savings and increased results in your online fundraising efforts. Find out just how big an impact a fully integrated online and offline fundraising initiative can be, the importance of an engaging website, the reality of donor attrition rates, and how to improve yours donor rates.
What will I learn?
- The importance of an engaging website as the foundation of your fundraising efforts
- The advantages of raising funds online
- Key reasons for donor abandonment
- How to build a strong donor retention plan
- The specific action steps necessary to achieving online fundraising success
- The 3 biggest mistakes nonprofits make with email marketing appeals
- Real-world examples of nonprofit organizations that have mastered online fundraising.
About the Presenter:
Jay Wilkinson is a lifelong entrepreneur and longtime business owner. As a board member of several nonprofits, he understands the importance of utilizing the web to communicate and build relationships with constituents, and he avidly supports programs that provide leadership and enrichment programs for America’s youth. As an educator, he has trained thousands of nonprofit fundraisers, marketers and executives on topics ranging from marketing and technology to the internet. He has appeared on CNN and other national news outlets discussing how emerging technologies impact nonprofits and is considered a leading authority on the proper use of the web as a tool to enhance the core mission of any organization. Jay currently serves as the founder and CEO of Firespring, a Nebraska-based marketing and internet services company that provides branded donor pages, comprehensive website packages and donor management tools to more than 3,000 clients worldwide.