Who should attend? Anyone in your nonprofit who works with technology, or in fundraising or marketing. This session is designed at the beginner-intermediate level, for those with experience in tools and tactics and are looking for more experience in understanding key strategic points to making your effective internet presence stronger.
What’s it about?
This webinar will show how any nonprofit can develop and execute an Internet strategy to further its mission. We’ll examine how nonprofits are using the Internet, how they’d like to be using the Internet, and how they should be using the Internet (but may be unaware of) and how to easily bridge the gap between what they’re doing and what they can do.
You’ll learn how to drive more traffic to your site and increase the amount of fundraising you’re doing through your site. We’ll give specific suggestions on how you can improve your website so it will offer a lot to your site’s visitors to see and do on your site, and to support your organization.
What will I learn?
- The seven key goals of an effective website and social media presence.
- How to create and implement a powerful Internet strategy.
- Thirty different best practices for meeting your site goals and case studies showing those practices in action.
Each participant will be offered a free Private Internet Consultation (PIC), conducted at their site or by phone. During this 1-hour consultation, conducted privately for your organization, Allan will:
- Analyze your website, social media, search engine optimization, and online marketing (any of these which are important to you) and give you lots of feedback.
- Provide strategic recommendations on your site and other Internet presence including how to boost your online traffic and revenue.
- Show you how to easily implement any of these recommendations
About the Presenter:
Allan Pressel is CEO of PowerSite123, whose unique technology enables nonprofits to have world-class websites, social media, and marketing. Allan was designated as one of the world’s leading ePhilanthropy speakers. Allan is co-author of Internet Management for Nonprofits. He was given the Volunteer Service Award by President George W. Bush. Allan was co-founder of i-Cube, which had a highly successful IPO.