As 2015 draws to a close, we’ll look back at the work of the NTEN Community in the past year with an eye to 2016. Join NTEN’s Membership Director, Megan Keane, Community Programs Manager, Bethany Lister, and a panel of NTEN Members, as they discuss their experiences and insights through their involvement with different NTEN programs in the past year. Panelists include:
- Rachel Ramjattan, President, Nonprofit Plus LLC.
- Michelle Regal, Senior Manager, PBS
- Susan Reaves, Digital Inclusion Fellow, Nashville Public Library
- Naymar Prikhodko, Digital Inclusion Fellow, Skillpoint Alliance
- Jim Willsey, Database Analyst, The HCA Hope Fund
- Joe Newlin, Principal and Chief Creative Organizer at vsbly.org
- Limarie Cabrera, Director of Data Analysis, Westchester Children’s Association
- Ken Montenegro, Information Technology Director, Asian Americans Advancing Justice
We’ll reflect on insights gleaned from NTEN’s annual Community Survey, and share highlights about what the NTEN Community has accomplished together – directly from community members themselves – and what’s in store for the year ahead.
November is NTEN’s Member Appreciation Month, a month full of free webinar programming, prizes, and special content for NTEN Members.