2014 has been a year of new ideas, initiatives, and interesting developments in the nonprofit technology community. Join NTEN’s Membership Director, Megan Keane, and Community Program Coordinator, Bethany Lister, for an insightful panel discussion with NTEN Members who will share their tips and takeaways from 2014, and take a look at what’s ahead for 2015.
During the webinar, the panelÂ also reflect on insights gleaned from NTEN’s recent annual Community Survey, as well as shareÂ highlights about what the NTEN Community has accomplished together – directly from community members themselves – and about what’s front and center as the year draws to a close.
- Brian Robick and Maura Moser will speak about the Nonprofit Technology Conference
- Veda Banerjee and Ann McAlpin will talk about their experiences with the Leading Change Summit
- Current student Maegan La Mala Ortiz will chat about the Nonprofit Tech Academy
- Community of Practice organizer Dawn Heinen and 501 Tech Club leader Birgit Pauli-Haack will discuss community programs
- Grace Andrews will present about the NTEN blog and Connect newsletter