The Drupal group is part of NTEN’s Community of Practice program.
Join us for a free, open-ended Q&A, chat and discussion about using Drupal in nonprofits/NGOs and activism!
This free call is sponsored by NTEN.org and open to everyone.
We (Jess Snyder, Johanna Bates and Margaux O’Malley) will co-moderate the call and spearhead collaborative note-taking on Google Docs. We’ll also be cross-posting things to Twitter using the hashtag #npdrupal.
Whether you’re a Drupal user or developer or somewhere in between, come join us Thursday, December 10, at 1:00 PM US-Eastern/10:00 AM US-Pacific.
- Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/ntencommunity
- Optional dial in number: (866) 853-1888
- Alternate number: (720) 689-1432
- No PIN needed
- Follow along on Google Docs: http://bit.ly/npdrupalnotes
- Follow along on Twitter.
What will we chat about on this call?
- Drupal 8!
- Stuck on something? Have a question? Drupal experts will be on hand to answer questions. (No question is too basic. Really.)
- Psyched about a module or a Drupal event? Come tell us about it on the call.
- Have you attended a great Drupal meetup or other event recently? Let’s hear interesting things you learned!
…and anything else we want to talk about.
Can’t make the call? That’s OK! We talk every month, and notes from every call — including notes from today’s call — are archived. View notes of previous months’ calls and information about the next one.