What does “digital strategy” look like in your organization?
For many nonprofits, digital strategy teams can incorporate staff from a range of departments. What are these teams investing in for 2015? How are these efforts funded? How many people are on the team, and who’s in charge of it?
Care2, hjc, and NTEN partnered up to ask questions like these in a 2014 survey, and the responses from nearly 500 nonprofit professionals were fascinating! The survey responses, along with a recap of trends and strategies, are compiled in the 2015 Digital Outlook Report. Join us for this free webinar on February 19 to learn more about the key findings from the report, seven steps for success in 2015, and ask report authors any questions you might have about how to enhance your nonprofit’s digital strategy. Kathryn Richardson, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Alzheimer Society of Ontario, represents one of the organizations profiled in the report, and will be participating in the webinar in case you have any questions.
In this one hour webinar, attendees will learn more about:
- Key report findings to inform your nonprofit’s digital strategy
- Nonprofit digital trends from 2014, and plans for 2015
- Highlights from the nonprofits organizations profiled in the report
- Seven steps for digital strategy success in 2015
This webinar is a good fit for:
Nonprofit professionals that are responsible for working on digital strategy in their organizations, such as fundraisers, marketers, communicators, and community managers.
- Heather McLean, Senior Integrated Fundraising Consultant, @hjcnewmedia
- Joleen Ong, Marketing and Publications Director, NTEN, @joleendearest
- Eric Rardin, Vice President, Business Development, @ericrardin
Are you coming to 15NTC in Austin? Be sure to stop by our session in person on Wednesday, March 4 at 1:30pm: http://sched.co/2IKD