As a member of NTEN, you join a community that shares your passion and serves as a vital resource for all of your technology questions. It’s a community of social change professionals, who put technology to work for their missions and make the world a better place.
In addition to the free resources everybody can access, when you become a member, you get instant access to tons of resources for learning and professional development. You can join as an individual, or you can sign up your organization and let your whole staff benefit from being a part of the NTEN Community.
NTEN Member Benefits
Online Education & Professional Development
- 50% off educational webinars
- Free subscription to NTEN: Change quarterly digital journal
- Free and exclusive monthly Ask the Expert calls
- Free on-demand access to the webinar recording library
View all upcoming webinars: nten.org/events
In-Person Events, Conferences and Workshops
- $300 off registration for the Nonprofit Technology Conference, our signature annual conference for social changemakers
- $300 off registration for the Leading Change Summit, our annual summit for nonprofit leaders
- Up to 50% off NTEN Lab courses: in-person, collaborative learning events
Nonprofit Management Resources
- Full access to original research and industry reports.
- 50% off job postings to NTEN’s Nonprofit Tech Job Board.
- 50% discount on select Wiley titles
- Discount on Foundation Center resources
- Exclusive 10% savings on FDO Professional, a comprehensive foundation fundraising and research platform
- 20% discount on all training courses, including all in-person, webinar, and e-learning formats. *Applicable to new and existing annual and biennial subscriptions (so long as your subscription will expire within a month).
Community and Networking Connections
- Access to NTEN’s Online Community, including full access to the NTEN Membership directory.
- Free introductory membership to Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy (EPIP), a national network of foundation professionals and social entrepreneurs.
Exclusive Technology Discounts
- Save $500 on Nettra Marketing Google Grant Services for nonprofits with $10k a month Google Grant.
- Save 50% off Speek Pro conference calls.