This week is National Volunteer Week! To recognize the tremendous work of volunteers that support the nonprofit sector, we’ll be publishing a blog post every day this week to celebrate their contributions. Today we give a huge thanks to our mighty team of NTEN Community Champions: you helped to collectively raise over $30,000 for the greater good of the #nptech community!
These donations primarily helped to provide 50 scholarships to the 14NTC to nonprofit staff who would otherwise be unable to participate. It also went towards bringing in new members that may not be able to cover the cost of NTEN Membership; supporting our worldwide Tech Clubs with more materials to enhance their experience; and developing new programs and resources for NTEN’s growing community.
So today, we tip our hats to you. Thank you for your ongoing support and effort to make nonprofit technology accessible to a wider audience!
- Debra Askanase, Founder & Social Media Strategist, Community Organizer 2.0
- Jereme Bivins, Digital Media Manager, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Miriam Cook, Marketing Assistant, Ploughshares Literary Journal
- Maddie Grant, Lead Editor, SocialFish
- Steve Heye, Manager of Technology, The Cara Program
- Beth Kanter, Author, Beth's Blog
- Allyson Kapin, Partner, Rad Campaign
- John Kenyon, Nonprofit Technology Educator & Strategist, John Kenyon Consulting
- David Krumlauf, Chief Technologist, Pierce Family Charitable Foundation
- Andrew Means, Manager, Impact Measurement & Data Storytelling, Groupon
- John Merritt, Senior Vice President & CIO, YMCA of San Diego
- Laura Norvig, Online Community Manager, ETR Associations
- Birgit Pauli-Haack, Co-Founder, Relevanza
- Norman Reiss, Project Manager, Center for Court Innovation
- Ash Shepherd, Strategy & Process, Minds on Design Lab
- Jason Shim, Digital Media Manager, Pathways to Education
- Farra Trompeter, Vice President, Big Duck
- Chris Tuttle, Principal Consultant, Tuttle Communications
- Cary Walski, Technology Education & Outreach Coordinator, MAP for Nonprofits
- Robert Weiner, Owner, Robert L. Weiner Consulting
- Richard Wollenberger, Director of Information Technology, Parents as Teachers