Member Appreciation Month, or MAM, as we affectionately refer to it around NTEN HQ, got off to a strong start last week with some great free for Members events, lots of #NTENThanks sharing, and of course, prizes!
Here's a recap of last week's MAM programming for members (with links to the recordings):
- 2012 Year in Review: NTEN Community Impact
- Tis the Season to go Mobile: Fundraising On-the-Go
- Successfully Engaging Volunteers on Tech Projects
- Ask the Expert: Jonah Sachs (recording coming soon)
If you missed out on the fun or are just excited for more, don't fret, because week two of Member Appreciation Month is packed with more great events! Some highlights include:
- Build, Buy or Borrow: Choosing the Best Software Development Path
- Livestream! Nonprofits in the Cloud: Technology in the Stratoshere
- Social Network Fundraising: Facts, Myths, and Strategies that Work
- Making the Case for Going Open Data
And now on to the good stuff... prizes, of course! Every week in the month of November we will recognize members of the NTEN community as an extra thank you. MAM week one winners will each receive a $50 Network For Good gift card from our sponsor, Event360! Last week's winners are:
- for renewing your NTEN Membership: Ken Montenegro, Asian Pacific American Legal Center
- for the most tweets #NTENThanks: Jereme Bivins, Foundation Center
Congratulations Ken and Jereme, and thanks for being Members!