Hot off the presses! Read all about it! The 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference Sells Out!
Yep, it's official, the 2012 NTC has sold out. For the third year running, the nonprofit sector has shown how it values technology and its ability to help us change the world by buying up every available seat at the Nonprofit Technology Conference.
From April 3-5, more than 1,700 amazing nonprofit professionals will convene for a stellar event focusing on how to use technology to further their nonprofit's impact and mission.
If you missed signing up, don't worry, we have you covered. You can still register for the Online NTC, the next best way to learn about the nonprofit issues you care about and connect with other NTC attendees.
Here's a sample of what you'll see at the NTC – both in-person and online:
- 2012 NTC Preview: Nam Ho Park on the Power of Mobile
- 2012 NTC Preview: Jo Miles on Extreme Analytics
- 2012 NTC Preview: Scott Lenger on Mobile Design
- 2012 NTC Preview: Laura Quinn on Cloud Security
- 2012 NTC Preview: Brian Reich on Innovation
- 2012 NTC Preview: Beth Kanter on Data Visualization
For those of you who registered, we can't wait to see you in just over a week!