NTEN Member Appreciation Month is still going strong! We released new NTEN Staff Stories today (and more community stories to come this week), to go along with a whole line up of free for Members events this week, including:
- Online Fundraising: How to Help Your Commuinity Stay Out of Trouble : 11/8 at 11:00 am pacific
- CoP: Developing & Delivering Community Based Computer Training : 11/10 at 10:00 am pacific
- What's Wrong with My Organization's Webiste? : 11/10 at 11:00 am pacific
- Nonprofits & Data: Wehn Data is Everywhere, Where Do You Start?: 11/11 at 11:00 am pacific
Now, onto the important part - prizes! Each week, we're recognizing three NTEN Members who participate in MAM activities (find out more about how you can win here). Last week's winners are...
- For sharing her NTEN Story: Maddie Grant, of SocialFish
- For participating in #NTENThanks: Nelson Layag, of CompassPoint Nonprofit Services
- For commenting on the MAM blog post: Shanon Doolittle, of GroupHealth Foundation
Today's daily prize pack of NTEN Member gear goes to:
- Margaret Cohen, of Children'ts National Medical Center
Congratulations Maddie, Margaret, Nelsion & Shannon, and an #NTENThanks for being Members!