Mobile phones aren’t just for calls anymore. Text messaging and web-enabled phones have made it possible for individuals to donate via their cell phone. Join NTEN and a panel of experts on Thursday, March 6th for the webinar, "mFundraising: Fundraising on Mobile Phones". As presenter Katrin Verclas puts it, "This is going to be big!"
In this session, we’ll explore how mobile fundraising works from both a user and an implementation perspective. Then, we’ll discuss what it takes to implement a campaign, as well as the challenges and opportunities for using mobiles to augment your fundraising strategies.
Please note that this webinar will start at 12:00 pm Pacific Time.
When: Thursday, March 6th, 12 pm PT / 3 PM ET
Cost: $25 for NTEN Members, $50 for Non-members
- Katrin Verclas, Co-Founder and Editor, MobileActive.org
- Tony Aiello, Senior VP Business Development, Mobile Accord, Inc.
- Jed Alpert, CEO, Mobile Commons
- Jeffrey J. Slobotski, Manager, Marketing & Sales, United eWay
- Catherine Geanuracos, Interactive Strategy, Live Earth