- About NTEN
- NTEN Blog
- NTEN Connect Newsletter
- NTEN: Change Journal
- Nonprofit Benchmarks
- NTEN Webinars
- Resources by Topic
- Case Studies
- Submission Guidelines
- Support NTEN
NTEN Member Benefits
As a member of NTEN, you join a community that shares your passion and serves as a vital resource for all of your technology questions. It's a community of nonprofit professionals like you who put technology to work for their missions and make the world a better place.
In addition to the free resources everybody can access, when you become a member, you get instant access to tons of resources for learning and professional development. You can join as an individual, or you can sign up your organization and let your whole staff benefit from being a part of the NTEN community.
Exclusive benefits for NTEN members!
Online Education & Professional Development
- Up to 50% off $70 expert webinars
- Free monthly Ask the Expert webinars
- Free on-demand access to the webinar recording library
View all upcoming webinars: nten.org/events
In-Person Events, Conferences and Workshops
- $300 off registration for the Nonprofit Technology Conference, our signature annual conference for social changemakers
- $300 off registration for the Leading Change Summit, our fall conference for technology leaders
- Up to 50% off NTEN Lab courses: in-person, collaborative learning events
- Free monthly Ask the Expert calls
Nonprofit Management Resources
- Full access to original research and industry reports.
- 50% off job postings to NTEN's Nonprofit Tech Jobs Board.
- 50% discount on select Wiley titles
- Discount on Foundation Directory Online Membership
- Exclusive 10% savings on FDO Professional
- 20% discount on all in-person training courses
- 20% discount on Webinar series bundles
Community and Networking Connections
- Access to NTEN's online community, myNTEN, including full access to the NTEN Membership directory.
- Free introductory membership to Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy (EPIP), a national network of foundation professionals and social entrepreneurs. Please contact Michael Barham, EPIP Membership & Operations Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information on how to sign up.
Exclusive Technology Discounts
- Receive high-speed mobile Internet for only $120/year from Mobile Citizen
- Save $500 on Nettra Marketing Google Grant Services for nonprofits with $10k a month Google Grant
- Get discounted office supplies and hardware through HP Executive Purchase Program (EPP)
- Save 50% off Speek Pro conference calls.