We’re coming into the last week of Member Appreciation Month (MAM), our month-long celebration of NTEN Members! Many of our American Members are getting ready for Thanksgiving festivities later in the week, but before you sit down to the feast, there’s still ways to take part in the MAM festivities, and get your chance at winning the Grand Prizes: Two Firefox OS smartphones from the Mozilla Foundation! One will be awarded to an NTEN Member who renews their NTEN Membership before Nov. 30, 2014. The other will go to an NTEN Member who’s been actively engaged with the NTEN Community throughout MAM. So make sure to join or renew your NTEN Membership if you haven’t yet, and take part in the #ntenthanks hashtag for your chance at the Grand Prize.
All month long, we’ve been featuring curated content on the NTEN blog authored by NTEN Members, and Members are sharing thoughtful, sometimes funny, often touching appreciation for each other with the #ntenthanks hashtag. We hope you’ll join in and share your gratitude too!
There’s still time to take advantage of special offers exclusively for NTEN Members:
Sign up for Foundation Center‘s Foundation Directory Online (FDO) Professional during the month of November! When you sign up for three months, you’ll get one additional month free*, plus a free training webinar (valued at $69) included if you subscribe by November 30. Save now at: foundationcenter.org/fdo.
*Applicable to new subscribers. Please note that accounts will be auto-billed at the regular purchase price for the following billing cycle. This promotional offer is valid through November 30, 2014 and cannot be combined with any other existing offers.
NeonCRM is offering three months of free service to NTEN Members that sign up for the first time before 2015. This enables organizations to get up and running with a web-based fundraising system before year’s end. Sign up now.
Congratulations to last week’s winners:
- Kirsten Suhr, NARAL, won a 1-month free subscription to Foundation Center‘s Foundation Directory Online.
- John Brown, Bread for the World, landed two 2-hour brand or website consulting package from Wire Media.
- Amy Goodman, Autism Now, walked away with a TechSoup Global thumb drive.
- Kimberly Adkinson, Association of Small Foundations, took home a Jackson River swag bag.
- Somer Deschambault, Canadian Cancer Society, snagged a care package from Small World Labs.
- Bailey Bernius, CDR Fundraising Group, landed a Higher Logic rotatable mobile charger and flashlight.
- Kevin Kapeller, Omni Institute, secured a special box of NTEN gear.
- Emma Landgraf, United Way for Southeast Michigan, took home a book bundle from the Foundation Center.
- Amy Henson, Greenbelt Alliance and Charrose King, ACDI/VOCA were the two lucky Content Strategy webinar series participants who each won a 1-year subscription to GatherContent.
- Ashish Sinha, Alliance for Nuclear Accountability, was the webinar attendee winner of Sheri Chaney Jones’ book: Impact & Excellence: Data-Driven Strategies for Aligning Mission, Culture, and Performance in Nonprofit and Government Organizations.
The special NTEN engagement award of the week goes to Mark Root-Wiley, who went the extra mile to help NTEN make its new website more accessible, by sharing and testing our initial prototype with a web accessibility tool. All of us working on NTEN’s website redesign project are truly grateful, and hope Mark enjoys some goodies from NTEN as a token of our appreciation.
And a big #ntenthanks to our sponsors for helping to make this month a special one for our Members! Happy American Thanksgiving!
Grand Prize Sponsor