It’s a holiday week for many, and here at NTEN we’ll also be spending time with family and friends. Speaking of traditions, Member Appreciation Month is one of the most important events of the year for NTEN and a time during which we give thanks to our incredible community!
Last week was chock-full of free-to-Members webinars, including Crafting a Formal Volunteer Program on November 16; Five Steps for a Successful Online Strategy on November 17; and Podcasting Strategy for Nonprofits on November 19.
There were also lots of new winners, to whom we wish numerous congratulations and #ntenthanks:
- Dan Greenman, Loren Drummond, and Tristan Hanson took home flash drives from Tech Soup Global loaded with NTEN reports
- Simon Mosheshvili won the chance to post a free job on NTEN’s Job Board
- Chris Frascella and Daniel Olatunde each won a swag bag full of NTEN goodies
- Kimberley Whipkey scored a book thanks to the Foundation Center
- Kai Williams’ awesome tweeting took home the engagement award and a set of magnetic poetry, socks, and stickers
Still ahead this week are Member-authored Connect articles and the Grand Prize giveaway! Don’t forget to join or renew your NTEN Membership by Nov. 30 for your chance to win a free NTC registration.
As always, many #ntenthanks to our generous sponsors this year who’ve helped us celebrate the NTEN community: