We can’t believe we’re already halfway through Member Appreciation Month! If you haven’t had a chance to take part in the festivities, there’s still lots more giveaways, webinars, and opportunities to share your #NTENThanks ahead.
This week’s lineup of webinars includes:
- Monday, November 18, 11:00 am PT: Ask the Expert: Working with Remote Staff
- Tuesday, November 19, 11:00 am PT: Content Marketing for Nonprofits
- Wednesday, November 20, 11:00 am PT: Product Spotlight: Making the Case for Mobile
- Thursday, November 21, 11:00 am PT: Project Management for the Brave Hearted – Insider Tips to Get Going
For a great resource on demand, be sure to check out the brand new issue of the NTEN Change Journal: Managing Through the Noise.
Of course, no MAM week is complete without giving away lots of prizes! A hearty congratulations to last week’s lucky members:
- Greg Daniel of The Nature Conservancy, Al Ekstrom from Pathfinder International, Paula Burns of DonorPerfect, and Matt Braman from Hillel Foundation all scored NTEN goodie bags
- Paul Habig of Sanky Communications will be hitting the streets in a new TechSoup t-shirt
- Marcela Ossandon-Avetikian with World Food Programme USA gets a free pass to Idealware Tactical Technology Planning on Demand
- Jason Parker of Triangle Flying Disc Association made off with a 1-hour Cloud for Good database consultation
- Joe Moran with True Colors Fundsnagged 3 hours of consulting services with Cathexis Partners
- Julie Dappen of MAP for Nonprofits walked away with a free mobile internet account from Mobile Citizen
The award for our most engaged NTEN member actually went to two folks last week! Martin Dooley from the Center for Resource Solutions won one month of GuideStar’s Premium service, and Amy Bryant of Planned Parenthood received a free pass to Idealware Tactical Technology Planning on Demand. Congrats to you both and thanks for all you do for the community!
A huge thanks to all of our MAM sponsors!