It’s official: my favorite holiday is NTEN’s Member Appreciation Month (MAM). Every November, we celebrate our NTEN Members with free webinar programs, local events, Member-generated content, and lots of prizes! Once again, NTEN Members made MAM a truly special celebration. From our expert webinar presenters, to our prize sponsors, to the blog contributors, to folks spreading their #ntenthanks, together our Members contributed to the month-long awesome!
Michael Sola, Fight Colorectal Cancer, touched us with his thoughtful and clever #ntenthanks to fellow Members. He gets to take advantage of a 1-month subscription to Foundation Directory Online from The Foundation Center.
We’ve got more winners! Congratulations to more MAM prize winners:
- Priscilla Destura, Esquimalt Military Family Resource Centre, has a snazzy swag bag from Jackson River coming her way
- Matt Crane, Vision2Systems LLC, took home a TechSoup Global thumb drive
- Lisa Owens Pinto, City Life/Vida Urbana, won a 3-book bundle from The Foundation Center
- Onika Abraham, Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Working Group, walked away with a jackery premium portable charger from Cathexis Partners
- Jason Townsend, Society for the Conservation and Study of Caribbean Birds, scored a 1-month subscription to Foundation Directory Online from The Foundation Center
- Joann Buckley Collins, Event 360, snagged a Higher Logic rotatable mobile charger and flashlight
- Katy Love, Union of Concerned Scientists, received a free pass for her team for an Idealist Consulting training
- Dwayne Rice, Green Dot Public Schools, landed an NTEN swag bag
Lulu at the NTEN office is excited to send out the grand prizes!
We saved the best for last — the Grand Prize Winners! Both Grand Prize winnerswill receive a Firefox OS Smartphone, courtesy of the Mozilla Foundation. Drum roll please …
- The NTEN Renewal Award goes to a lucky individual who renewed their Membership before Nov. 30, 2014. Congratulations to the winner, Jolene Hennessy, National MS Society!
- The NTEN Member Engagement Award goes to an NTEN Member who was actively engaged in the NTEN Community during MAM. And the winner is… Steve Heye, The Cara Program. Steve, thanks for sharing your #ntenthanks, your expertise, and your terrific sense of humor!
To all of our sponsors, speakers, bloggers, partners, tweeters, and Members, #NTENTHANKS a million for being a part of this year’s Member Appreciation Month!
Grand Prize Sponsor