At NTEN, we believe technology can revolutionize social change.
From our Digital Inclusion Fellowship and annual Nonprofit Technology Conference, to our webinars and Nonprofit Tech Academy, we empower and equip over 70,000 individuals in the NTEN community each year with the networking and technology resources they need to effectively carry out their work.
Donors play an incredible role in ensuring that NTEN resources remain financially accessible to our community. Your donation will directly support a variety of activities and initiatives to advance the nonprofit technology community, including:
- Scholarships to send at least 50 attendees to the annual Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC),
- Bringing in new members that may not be able to cover the cost of NTEN Membership,
- Strengthening NTEN programs and publications offered throughout the year that are mostly free, such as the NTEN: Connect Newsletter,
- Supporting our worldwide Tech Clubs with more materials to enhance their experience, and
- Developing new programs and resources for NTEN’s growing community.
Here’s how you can donate today:
- Donate to a Community Champion by visiting their fundraising pages and learning about our campaign
- Donate directly to NTEN by clicking on the Donate Now button above
- Donate by check to NTEN, 1020 SW Taylor Street, Suite 800, Portland, OR 97209
- Donate via PayPal using the button below.
NTEN is a 501(c)(3) organization. You can download our latest 990 below. You can find our GuideStar listing here.